The Content Cavern’s a welcoming shelter for honest business minds, carved deep into the side of Mount Marketing.
Whether you’re bravely hammering a peg into this rock for the first time – clinging bloodied fingernails to the cracks in the middle (like we are) – or booming words of true marketing genius from the clouds …
… you are the only reason the Cavern is here.
You’re the never-off-the-job professional climbing this mountain not because it’s there – but because your happiness depends on it.
And you’ll KNOW you’ve come to the right place, if any of the following strikes a chord:
- You have stories to share – but perhaps don’t know how
- You can rip up three days hard graft – and know it’s the right move
- You fear what you have to say has already been said – better
- You feel the gut-wrenching fear of a new gig – no matter how many times you’ve been here before
- You can’t quite explain how you feel about what you do – to anyone
- You automatically rewrite everything you read – including cereal boxes
- You look in the mirror for the first time this week – on Thursday
- You sniff-out fake content marketing advice from the headline alone
- You hope to one day generate world-class results worth case studying
- You wish the client paid more so you could deliver even more value – every time
- You worry about taking a holiday because there’s money to miss out on
- You wake up in the middle of the night regretting your latest piece
- You feel any copywriting blog post you put your name to MUST be world class
- You hope to finally launch your email newsletter and build your list by 100
- You swallow screams of frustration when a loved one interrupts your flow
- You hope to actually stick to your regular posting schedule
- You constantly think other marketers are doing bigger things than you
- You hope to one day create your own ebook
- You think your best idea will be executed before you get the chance
- You stand and applaud true content marketing genius – in others
- You boil with envy upon reading true content marketing genius – from others
- You hope to master headline writing – to the point where nobody can argue
- You hope to one day have enough confidence to go it alone
For those who have already made it to the summit, of course we welcome your wisdom here too.
For those acting like they’ve made it to the summit – drop your weapons, there’s no place here for self-claimed gurus and frightened pretenders.
For you – all we ask is that you cut the good stuff with honesty and respect.
Take your seat by the campfire – we couldn’t be happier you found us,
Paul and Rob